23.4.09

Atronach comment 1: Change in strategy

My first reaction, during a battle in Vilverin, was ugh, I suck. I couldn't finish the guy off or even heal myself, so I left him for the slaughterfish. But as I played the next few quests it seemed increasingly and concerningly apparent that I would not be able to power-level my spell skills without spending shitloads on potions. That's inefficient and stupid I thought to myself and didn't come up with an idea until I was doing the Bravil recommendation: Lady Luck bestows a spell effect which can be replaced an infinite number of times. Sweet. So you can power level, but so far only in Bravil. I knew about the place where you look for Garridan's Tears but with 50% absorption you'd be getting butt-raped half the time. Lady luck is a much better and more accessible option.

No comments:

Post a Comment